2016 Personal Accident Insurance Claim Form
2016 Membership Summary and Payment Form
2016 Membership Application/Renewal Form
Horse Registration - Annual or Lifetime
Annual Logbook Return
Entry Form for Members
Entry Form for Day Members plus Liability Waiver
Transfer of Ownership Form
Current Bib Policy and Order Form
AERA Distance Scroll Application Form
Ride Organiser's Budget Sheet
Application to Host an Endurance Ride
Form for Certificate of Currency
Event Application - Forestry SA
Handbook for Ride Organisers
Medication control Reporting Form
Swabbing Kit Order Form
Horse Identification Form
Chief Steward's Ride Report Form
Head Vet's Ride Report Form
Best Conditioned Vet Scores Form
FEI Passport Order Form
FEI Registration Form
Order Form for Kidman Trail maps
Incident Report Form
2017 Membership Form
These two pages must be handed in every time you attend a ride. In future you will not be able to ride if you do not have a completed form. If you have not been able to download a copy of this form you can ask for a copy prior to the ride by emailing [email protected] and you will be emailed a copy back. Please make sure you have enough time to complete the temperature check (3 days prior to the ride).
Horse Health Declaration Page 1
Horse Health Declaration Page 2
Ride Entry Form
2017 Entry Form for Day Members
2017 Liability Waiver
* * * * *
Bibs are now mandatory from 2012. Please click on the page below for information and Order Form.
If you have any problems downloading this form please let Shirley know on [email protected]
OTHER FORMS TO BE COMPLETED ANNUALLY:
Endurance Horse Registration - Annual or Lifetime
AERA Endurance Horse Registration fees.
At the November AERA meeting, the future of the Endurance Horse Registration fee was considered and discussed. The AERA considered the fee in the context of the following items that are on AERA’s short to mid-term horizon:
1) AeraSpace (like all software) will require ongoing maintenance and enhancements;
2) The AERA is developing an electronic timing system that will interface with AeraSpace. The intention is to provide each State with a complete hardware package designed for use at all events in Australia. The first trials should be conducted in the first quarter of 2014 with the intention of having it fully tested and operational for the 2014 TQ;
3) The AERA has committed to funding special celebration activities at our 50th Anniversary Tom Quilty in 2015.
When considering the above issues and the associated costs, it was decided to continue with the Endurance Horse Registration fee and increase it for the first time since its inception to ensure that the above projects could be adequately funded. Annual registrations rose from $11 to $25 and Lifetime from $55 to $60.
The decision to increase the annual fee significantly, whilst only marginally increasing the lifetime fee, was twofold;
(a) to encourage members to purchase lifetime registration thus reducing secretarial workloads in the long run; and
(b) to ensure that those members who turn over a large number of horses on a regular basis contribute accordingly.
The increased fees were conveyed in writing to all State SMC Secretaries shortly after the meeting. State delegates are required to pass information on all matters discussed to their own State SMC’s in a format and timeframe as agreed with their State SMC.
* * * * *
Logbook Application Form
There are two pages and you MUST print the Horse ID Form (second page) and submit with this Logbook Application. It will also be helpful to print up the
Explanatory Notes for Horse ID
Please note that all new registrations must include microchip number and the Property Identification Code where your horse is kept.
Please be advised that the vet fees for 2016 will be as follows:
That the 2016 recommended vet fees are as follows (increased by 2.5%):
80 km ride $630 + GST
120 km ride $707 + GST
160 km ride $881 + GST
Marathon $457 + GST per day
Non accredited vets will be paid 75% of the accredited vet fee.
Vets may only be paid the GST providing that they supply a tax invoice.
AERA FORMS as of January 2016
1. Invasive Treatment - Explanatory Notes
2. Invasive Treament - Rider Report - Non-Metabolic
3. Invasive Treatment - Rider Report - Metabolic
4. Invasive Treatment - Veterinary Report
6. Equine Medication Log for Horses Competing at AERA Rides
7. Authorisation for the use of Altrenogest, Cyclosporine Implants or Cyclosporine Ophthalmic Preparation for Horses Competing at AERA Rides
8. Infraction Notice - Anti-Doping and Controlled Medication
9. Confirmatory Analysis Request Form
10. Administrative Procedure Acceptance Form
15. Incident Report - Personal Injury or Property Damage
21. Equine Catastrophe - Explanatory Notes
22. Equine Catastrophe - Consent for Equine Euthanasia
23. Equine Catastrophe - Veterinarian Report
24. Equine Catastrophe - Chief Steward Report
26. Incident Report - Chief Steward
35. Horse Trainer Declaration
36. Parent/Guardian Consent Form for Junior Riders
AERA DISTANCE SCROLLS
To apply for a Distance Scroll for your horse please click on the form below and submit to AERA. Scrolls are available for 300km and 800km at a cost of $10. Scrolls for 1600km are free and for 3000 and 5000km you will receive a scroll and a trophy free of charge. Scrolls are then awarded for every 1500km over and above 5000km.
Horse Distance Scroll Application
AERA now provide scrolls for riders overall distance from 10,000km in upward blocks of 5,000km to 35,000km so if you are eligible please click below and submit your form to AERA.
Lifetime Rider Distance Scroll Application
FEI PASSPORT AND REGISTRATION FORMS
CHANGE IN HORSE REQUIREMENTS FOR FEI 2* and 3* EVENTS
The AERA wish to correct and clarify the participation requirements for horses and riders entering FEI 2* and 3* competitions.
The following requirements are effective immediately and remain in place until the 30th June 2012.
Advice received from Equestrian Australia (EA) in December 2011 had been interpreted to suggest that horses entering FEI 2* and 3* events could do so on an AERA logbook without the need for an EA National Identity Document (NID) until the 30/06/2012. EA has now clarified the FEI requirements with AERA and we advise that horses entering 2* and 3* FEI events must have a current NID or FEI passport.
The AERA sincerely apologises for this misunderstanding and confirms that any horse participating in an FEI 2* and 3* event prior to 30th June 2012 must have a current NID or FEI passport.
EA had advised that they no longer issue an NID, so therefore, if you have not already purchased a current NID you will need to purchase an FEI passport which is available through Equestrian Australia. The FEI Passport Order Form is attached.
All horses and riders must have current FEI registration.
Again, the AERA apologies for this misunderstanding.